Use of Information
2. Personal information submitted to our website enables us to communicate with you and deliver our goods and services. We may also use personal information for any reasonable secondary purposes, including, without limitation, statistical analysis, marketing of products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development.
3. Copies of correspondence sent from our website (which may contain personal information) are stored by us (or on our behalf) as archives for record keeping and back-up purposes. We may disclose your personal information to service providers and other third parties working with us to make our website available, or to improve or develop the functionality of our website. Your personal information may be stored on the servers of our service providers, which may be located within and outside New Zealand.
4. You are under no obligation to complete registration with us within our website (which may include submitting your name, email, address and telephone numbers). By registering, you have the option to receive our updates, promotional material and other information which may be accessed at any time by logging into your account.
Credit Card Details
5. Credit Card details are only stored for the purposes of processing payments for purchase of goods within our website, and these details will be deleted by us once payment is processed.
6. We do not generally disclose your personal information to third parties for their own purposes, however we may disclose any of your personal information with your prior consent. In addition to disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the purposes described in clauses 2 and 3 above, disclosure may occur in other reasonable circumstances including as follows:
a. Where there has been a proposed purchase or acquisition of our business assets: or;
b. Where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
c. Where we reasonably believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure (including where required by an applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency).
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we regularly review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not guarantee the security of all data transmissions.
8. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us. Once received by us, we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the security of your transmission on our systems.
9. Any of our employees and contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not be responsible for any unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
10. Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies and Applets
12. Our aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of this website. This may include information about the way users arrive at, browse through and interact with our website.
Accuracy of Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you must contact us by email to have the information corrected.
Problems or questions